Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Weekend!!!

First of all, I am making a commitment to keep my blog up to date, promise! (At least every other day)

What a weekend! Before I tell you about it, I seem to do much more during the weekend than during the week, however, it is done in two days instead of five days. But, guess what? I LOVE IT!!!

The Throne Zone

Nancy, Caleb, Gracie, and I attended this awesome worship conference in Va. Beach with some of the wonderful folks of GB West. You can see pictures at Nancy's blog. It was a great time of worship with Eddie James and Lindell Cooley. It was the first time of seeing Eddie James ministry and really the first time I have seen Lindell Cooley as a preacher. Great stuff!!!!

I really appreciate Keith and Michelle Duncan for their vision that they live through the Throne Zone and His Call Ministries. That is what life is about, living out God's purpose for our lives.

GB West Leadership Retreat

On Saturday, we had our very first Leadership Retreat. What a time in the Lord! As I often say, I am truly blessed to be able to serve with such an awesome group of passionate leaders. They are passionate about God, about Great Bridge West, and about their areas of responsibilities. Our time was truly a time to "Come Together".

Sunday @ GB West

Again, thank you Jesus for showing up! What is the point if He doesn't? There isn't. I truly want to thank Paul and Annie Hollifield and their ministry today. I have known each of them for many years, but this is the first time I have heard Paul speak and did he ever. You will have to go to our website (http://www.greatbridgewest.com/) to hear this message on Loving God through Worship. I am not going to get into this tonight about the message, but I will say that God spoke to me if not anyone else. It was truly a revelation Word. I will be sharing more about what I got out of it during this week.

Anyway, that was my weekend. So, keep checking, if you want to read more about Sunday.

Be blessed and DREAM BIG!!!!

No comments: