Friday, November 14, 2008

Dude's Night Out

What a way to end the week....dude's night out...that's right, me and Caleb...we bowled, we talked, we bowled, went to DQ, ice cream, Walmart....what a night.....

Now, in a few minutes we are going to finish it with a game of Madden 09....I hope this is my night to win....usually it isn't....doesn't seem right that a 9 year old can usually beat someone that is 4 times his age.....yeah, we both like to win....it is so much fun!!!!

Here is what I need to say.....kids will only be kids for a little while and then they will be gone....nothing should get in the way of that....priorities are simple 1) God 2) Family 3) Everything else.....no exceptions!!!!!!! That is right, I am a pastor and the church falls in the everything else category....is it important? Absolutely. For me Great Bridge West is #3 and will likely that will be the case for the rest of my life.....

Secondly, if I help when an entire county but lose my own, then I AM A COMPLETE FAILURE!!! Parents, we only have the kids that God gives us for just a little while, we must show them what is right and what is wrong according to the principles of God.

Well, I am going to go for now! DREAM BIG!!!!

No comments: