Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Can You Believe It?

Can you believe that 2008 is about to end?

Can you believe that 2009 is getting ready to begin?

Can you believe the way God has been there for you in 2008?

Can you believe what awesome things God is going to do in 2009 for you?

Can you believe that Jesus died for us?

Can you believe that He wants our flesh to die for Him?

Can you believe that Nancy wanted to marry me? :)

Can you believe that God loved me so much that He allowed me to meet the most beautiful woman in the world?

Can you believe that God loved me so muchh that He gave me two awesome, beautiful children?

Can you believe that God allows me to lead an awesome group of people at Great Bridge West?

Can you believe that God is going to allow us to reap a great harvest in 09?

I BELIEVE......DREAM BIG!!!!

No comments: