Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

I trust that everyone has had a Happy New Year!!! My 2008 ended with a BANG!!!! Check it out on Nancy's blog.

I do want to say that I knew that something was probably going on....but, I had no idea that so many folks would take the time to come celebrate with me. I have never really viewed my birthdays as a big deal....what a blessing for so many others to make such a big deal about it.

First of all, I most grateful for my beautiful wife making it happen.....it was the greatest Bday gift that I could have, simply her taking the time putting it together.

Secondly, I am grateful for everyone that was there....Great Bridge West Ministries has the most awesome people....I don't know if I have said it before, but I am truly blessed to have the privilege of leading these folks.....

I have been feeling pretty rough today with some sinus stuff....but that will get better, hopefully, sooner than later....

I am going to chill and watch Virginia Tech maybe win the Orange Bowl....they usually don't have a lot of luck in the big games.

Tonight, I will DREAM BIG for the Hokies....

No comments: