Saturday, October 4, 2008

Great Bridge West @ Franklin Fall Festival

First of all, I want to say sorry for taking so long to post. It has just been one of those busy weeks.

Secondly, I praise God for giving such a beautiful day, weather wise.

Today, we took part in our greatest marketing event of the year. We participated in the Franklin Fall Festival. The day began with 7AM set up and concluded with a 5PM tear down. We had the opportunity to connect with hundreds of people. We gave away nearly 700 bottles of water (people were amazed that we were actually giving them away), 500 brochures and pens about us, toys, balloons, and lots of smiles. The church family really made the Heavenly Father proud for showing the love of Christ. I am believing that God will give the increase to seeds planted today.

I want to say thank you to all those that helped in many areas today. You make this Pastor one proud guy!!! I especially want to thank Richard and Sharen for organizing this wonderful outreach event.

The greatest thing is that I get to do worship with the GB West family tomorrow. I will begin a 4 week series tomorrow called "Families of Faith". I will see you around the Throne of God.

DREAM BIG!!!

No comments: