Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where did you put Him today?

Where did you put Jesus today? As I have posted earlier, I ask myself this same question today. Did you rush out the door this morning? Did you talk to Him today? Did you take Him with you today?

These are questions that we should ask ourselves everyday. We should not think more of Jesus these days just because it is the time to celebrate His birthday. Everyday is His day because He created it....even March 14 of every year. (No significant day, just Jesus' day).

So, again, be reminded as I was today....slow down and enjoy Him today....it is not too late.


As I am preparing for Sunday, I want to tell you to not miss it or catch it on Podcast. I will be posing the question "Do You Have Room?". You don't want to miss it.

DREAM BIG about the love that Christ has for you....I know, it is tough to comprehend.

No comments: